The museum is located in the potters' quarter, in the former abbey of Notre-Dame. Following renovations and expansion, specially suited areas hold the ceramics and glassware and the varied collections.
Mâcon, Musée des Ursulines Set in a 17th century building, the museum of the Ursulines develops regional archeology and ethnography collections. The Fine Arts section is particularly rich in paintings from the 16th to the 20th century.
Mâcon, Musée Lamartine The Lamartine Museum occupies the first floor of the Seneca Mansion, acquired in 1896 by the Mâcon Academy. Created by it in 1969 to mark the centenary of the poet's death, it was renovated in 1990 by the town of Mâcon, which took over its operation and management.
Tournus, Musée Bourguignon - Perrin de Puycousin The Perrin de Puycousin Burgundy Museum was founded in 1929 by the great Burgundy folklore specialist, Maurice Perrin de Puycousin. Organised as scenes from everyday life, it retraces the characteristics of traditional, rural life of the inhabitants of Mâcon and Burgundian Bresse.
Cluny, Musée d'art et d'archéologie, Palais Jean de Bourbon An independent residential building, the palace built by the Abbot Jean de Bourbon in the second half of the 15th century, close to the main entrance, occupies a special position above the site of the abbey of Cluny. It was spared the vandalism of the Revolution and was then purchased by a resident of Cluny, Jean-Baptiste Ochier. It assumed its present role as museum following a gift by the widow of a Cluny doctor in 1864. Two years later the new museum opened its doors.
Tournus, Hôtel Dieu - Musée Greuze The Hospital & Greuze Museum bring together on the site of the town's former hospital, a hospital built between the 17th and 19th centuries and decommissioned in 1982, a hospital museum and the Greuze Museum, the Fine Arts Museum of the town of Tournus.